This event option is available when our studio is closed to the public.
You cannot book a Space Rental online; to inquire about booking:
- Select the date you are interested in,
- Click "Buy It Now" and fill out the information requested to inquire about booking,
- A 100% discount will apply at check out.
- Complete your order.
- A staff member will reach out to you to discuss your inquiry and book your event.
- After your booking has been confirmed through email with our staff you will receive an invoice.
- Please note: a booking is not confirmed until payment has been made.
During the event children will have free choice to play where they wish inside the Imagination and Sensory Areas. Please note: due to the additional cleaning and sanitizing required, the Sock Monkey Kitchen will close 30 minutes prior to the end of the party.
No food is permitted in the building during a Space Rental. You will not have access to the party room. Loot bags (creative invention kits) and crowns are not included.
Space Rentals include up to 50 people (children and adults). We require a minimum of 1 adult per 10 children for supervision. It is the responsibility of the hosts to supervise the children, not Children's Art Factory staff.
The price and capacity policies are non-negotiable.
SPACE RENTAL POLICIES:
Payment in full is required at the time of booking, $100 is non refundable. In the event of a cancellation, a partial refund would be provided (price of rental minus the non refundable $100). If you would rather postpone the space rental to a later date, a credit instead of a full refund would be issued, and the party could be re booked at another time. There is a $50 rescheduling fee for postponing a space rental.
Masks are encouraged but not required for all adults in our studio.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed