Covid-19 Policies and Safety Measures
Agreement to Covid-19 Policies and Safety Measures
To manage the risk of spreading COVID-19 and other illnesses at the Children’s Art Factory we have implemented a thorough cleaning and sanitation program, along with strict personal hygiene and hand washing guidelines. All individuals entering the Children’s Art Factory are required to abide by the below policies in accordance with the most current public health guidelines and laws.
- Effective Wednesday September 22nd, 2021 all visitors age 12+ must present proof of vaccination.at the point of entry to the studio. We will not admit visitors age 12+ if they do not provide proof. Vaccine receipt info can be downloaded here
- Masks are required for anyone age 5+ and must be warn at all times while in our studio. Face coverings that cover the nose, chin and mouth and provide a barrier that limits the transmission of infectious respiratory droplets should be worn. Face shields and mouth shields do NOT meet these requirements.
- All visitors must have their temperature taken before entering and adults must answer our pre-screening questions. We also ask that all guests sanitize their hands.
- Food may not be consumed in the studio, with the exception of pre-booked parties, where party guests eat food in the Party Room and full day programs including such as camps. Water may only be consumed in our entrance area.
- Last but not least all visitors are required to wear socks
Parents/guardians are asked to assist in the prevention of the spread of illness by keeping themselves and/or their child(ren) home from visiting The Children's Art Factory if ANY signs or symptoms of illness are observed.
While we are taking all of the precautions recommended to us by Public Health and our Provincial Government, please know that, despite our best efforts, there is still a risk that you and your child may be exposed to, or even contract, COVID-19 while on the premises. By booking a visit to our studio, you are acknowledging that you have been made aware of, and accepted that risk.
I agree to the following:
● I have read and understood the above information;
● I understand and accept the risk of illness associated with placing my child(ren) in a workshop/program and/or visiting the studio for a Bubble Visit;
● I agree to all screening requirements and mask-wearing;
● I agree to make immediate arrangements to come and pick up my child from the program if required due to illness;
● I agree to exclude myself and members of my household from programs/studio visits immediately upon observing any of the signs/symptoms listed on the screening form, until Public Health has determined we may return to public settings.