Covid-19 Policies and Safety Measures
Agreement to Covid-19 Policies and Safety Measures
To manage the risk of spreading COVID-19 and other illnesses at the Children’s Art Factory we have implemented a thorough cleaning and sanitation program, along with strict personal hygiene and hand washing guidelines. All individuals entering the Children’s Art Factory are required to be screened before entering the building, including undergoing a temperature check, and as per Public Health guidelines, those age 5+ are required to wear a mask before entering and within the studio. Should you not wear a mask you will not be permitted within the building.
Parents/guardians are asked to assist in the prevention of the spread of illness by keeping their child(ren) home from visiting The Children's Art Factory if ANY signs or symptoms of illness are observed.
While we are taking all of the precautions recommended to us by Public Health and our Provincial Government, please know that, despite our best efforts, there is still a risk that you and your child may be exposed to, or even contract, COVID-19 while on the premises. By booking a visit to our studio, you are acknowledging that you have been made aware of, and accepted that risk.
I agree to the following:
● I have read and understood the above information;
● I understand and accept the risk of illness associated with placing my child(ren) in a workshop/program and/or visiting the studio for a Bubble Visit;
● I agree to all screening requirements and mask-wearing;
● I agree to make immediate arrangements to come and pick up my child from the program if required due to illness;
● I agree to exclude myself and members of my household from programs/studio visits immediately upon observing any of the signs/symptoms listed on the screening form, until Public Health has determined we may return to public settings.